Friday, February 10, 2006

Lovely DS Lite

Hello world,

I'm in love again!!!
I found out today that Nintendo re-designed the Nintendo DS handheld, and transformed it into a lighter, smaller, cuter and more stylish version of the old one.

It's avalable in three colours, all of them gorgeous.
Revolution Report made a comparison of new and old DS, the difference is enormous!
I always liked the concept of the touchscreen, but in my opinion the handheld look awful and was far too big and clunky. Now they made this nice little thing in Apple-Design, and all I can think of is how to make money to call it my own.

If I'll have some dough left over, I'll ask Akiko to bring me one from Japan (she'll be there in April).

Your donations are welcome!!! =)
MoonSoleil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home