Sunday, January 22, 2006

Help us - We're bored!

Hello again,

it's half past 4 now, and guess what? I can't sleep!
Since it's sooo late, I obviously can't call anybody...
I also can't watch a movie or play a game, because of an appointment with the optician on Monday I'm not allowed to wear my contact lenses for 48 hours (ouch!), so I have to spend the weekend being a mole (National Geographic, here I come! =).

Anyway, me and my cat are bored, so I'll just spend my time writing a bit.



How do you guys like my blog-template? I'm very proud of it!!!
BTW: I didn't steal an iPod-Poster, that's me up there, just to calm all you copyright-obsessed people out there. =)

Here's a funny picture of Karstadt's pricing system, no wonder they're not doing well.
Check this out:



Hmpf, I'm so bored, I don't even know what to write anymore.
Think I might just try to go to bed with my kittycat.

Good night to all of you,
MoonSoleil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home