Thursday, January 26, 2006

Pre-Paris

Whoa, just two more days (1 and a half actually) and I'm going to Paris.

Wanna hear something really kitschy? I'll meet my boyfriend there for a romantic weekend celebrating his birthday - and I love it!



We'll stay in the Hôtel Opéra Grands Boulevards, which hopefully is nice.
It looks great on the pictures at least. =)

We haven't made fixed plans yet on what to do in these four days, so we'll just get lost in this beautiful city and enjoy the moments there (IF we're leaving the hotel, haha).

How come every woman I know loves Paris so much? Are we all romantics by heart?
I guess that must be it, because even if I look at the smallest dirtiest street in Paris, I just have to love it. Everything there seems magic.
It'll be the first time I'm there with a boyfriend, so we can enjoy the whole romantic-kitsch-parisian-thing. I'm so glad he's sharing this opinion. =)

Expect a long report on Tuesday!

For now, I just want to wish you a good night and sweet dreams.
MoonSoleil

PS: Since I probably won't have time to blog tomorrow, I also wish you all a nice weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home