Monday, May 08, 2006

More Football Shopping Madness

Hey there, I've been shopping again, here's what I found this time... I still think it's hilarious!!! =)

Brise scented candle.

Toffifee chocolates... yummy!

Sports Deodorant... of course! =)

Finally there's a politically correct way of having "Negerküsse".

FIFA Champagne.

A small eleven-pack of liqueur.

Toblerone looks funny.

Football minispray surprisingly smelling of peach, not sweat. =)

Football wine, of course...

Cereals... (they're actually really good!)

Peanut Flips football.

Ooooh, cute, a lion's cake! =)

Aha! Nutella has a special edition now, it's the form of a football. I knew it!!!

And some more chocolate... Milka has a football mix.

5 Comments:

At 9:46 am, Blogger Kala said...

these are some really cool pics - I love that greenish looking wine bottle - it looks like juice! The packaging is amazing and so colorful and spirited, if i did not know better, I would suspect there is some kind of soccer event coing up?? hmmm * rubbing chin * ;)

 
At 9:47 am, Blogger Kala said...

that is so odd - eleven packs of liqour - why not twelve? that is just hm I dunno just throws me off - funny. I wish i could shop in this store - it looks sooooo fun.

 
At 7:41 am, Blogger paulmerrill said...

Amazing selection of football-linked stuff!

Thanks for visiting my blog. It certainly is a different part of the world here in Kenya, compared to where you are.

 
At 7:39 am, Blogger Deetsa said...

You guys like basketball, right? ;-) LOL

 
At 11:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

moin! bei aldi nord (albrecht discount) gibt es gerade würstchen in fußballform und aussehen im glas. scary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home