Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Back from my holidays

Hey everyone,

did you miss me?
Really? - Yeah, thought so...

Anyway, I was away for a whole week with my somebunny special for an Easter holiday.
We've been to Cornwall in England to check out the Eden Project, The Lost Gardens of Heligan and several nice beaches there. On the way back to Guildford, we visited the Brownsea Island (or Squirrel Island in my words) close to Poole.

[No, unfortunately I didn't take this picture... You'd think the squirrels would pose for the visitors, right? Wrong! (I should have brought nuts, I should have brought nuts!) ... took a great picture of a tail though!]

It was sooo great that we have around 800 pictures together... I'll post some here as soon as I've sorted them all out.

Additionally, I'll start a new PhotoBlog soon, where you can see some more pics of this trip and anything else that seems interesting to me and/or my camera. =)

So stay tuned, pictures and detailed reports will follow soon.

Happy belated Easter,
MoonSoleil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home