Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Weekend in Paris

Wohoo, I got them!!!

SNCF is having special offers on TGV tickets from Saarbrücken to Paris, because this new connection will be opened June 10th.
A single ticket costs 19 Euros only, and the train will take me to Paris in 1 hour 50 minutes!

Before, we had connections that took at least 4 hours for the journey (Paris is about 400 km away from here).

In July, I will have a nice weekend in Paris now... (another weekend there I should say - I just can't get enough of Paris, I love this city!!! I come there at least once a year.)

3 Comments:

At 11:47 am, Blogger Kala said...

Paris is where ppl fall in love? i suspect u will find someone to go with and u will fall madly in love - if not insanely in love - hope u have a wonderful trip! Seen Sabrina? I love one of the soundtracks from that - La vie en rose I think is the name.

 
At 10:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, but it is said that the trains won't take it in 01:50 before december due to problems with the current train schedule. :-(
And the tickets are limited

 
At 2:36 am, Blogger flgr said...

So that's why there was all that French decoration and general rausgeputztness at Saarbrücken's Bahnhof this morning... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home